About The Graduate School
The Graduate School at Penn State is one of the largest in the nation with more than 10,000 graduate students enrolled at the University Park and Harrisburg campuses and at Penn State Erie, The Behrend College; Penn State Great Valley; College of Medicine at The Milton S. Hershey Medical Center. Certain professional degree programs (M.Eng., M.Agr., M.Ed., etc.) are also offered off-campus and through the Penn State World Campus.
We take pride in being one of the largest graduate schools in the nation. In fact, the Graduate School has awarded 129,809 graduate degrees to date. In addition, we are proud of our exemplary faculty and high-quality degree programs, many of which are nationally ranked.
The Graduate School is committed to ensuring that all individuals regardless of ethnicity, gender, or other personal characteristics are afforded the opportunity to achieve their full potential as scholars and professionals. Our international enrollment has increased to an all-time high with more than 3,132 students from China, India, Korea, Taiwan, Turkey, Japan, Canada, Thailand, the United Kingdom, Germany and a host of other countries. Furthermore, we are particularly proud of our efforts directed toward increasing the enrollment of underrepresented graduate students.
- Alumni and Friends
- Office of the Vice Provost and Dean
- Graduate Degree Programs Bulletin
- Graduate School Directory
- Office of Graduate Educational Equity Programs
- Graduate Faculty
- History of Graduate Education at Penn State
- Human Resources Office
- National Organizations and Initiatives
- Office of Graduate Enrollment Services
- Office of Graduate Fellowships and Awards Administration
- Office of Postdoctoral Affairs
- Selected Sites of Interest in Graduate Education
- Strategic Plan and Task Force Reports
- Vision & Mission
- Contact Us